Gary to Headline the MMTA Annual Banquet
- Duct tape innovator
- Unregistered Maine Guide
- Moxie connoisseur
- Shed memorabilia collector
Visit www.mmta.com/annualbanquet for tickets and more info!
Upcoming Speaking Engagements for Gary Crocker
The Healing Power of Maine Humor
April 8th, 2005
"...With the help of your Wellness/Humor presentation, everyone left asking when we could do it again. We all know that doctors can sometimes be a very difficult crowd to deal with. You provided the perfect mix of humor and the importance of humor to health...I cannot thank you enough for making our retreat a huge success."
Winter - Summer 2013
- Thursday, April 11th, 2013 @ 6pm Verso Paper - Jeff's Catering - Brewer, ME
- Saturday, May 4th, 2013 @ 5pm Sexual Crisis & Support Center Celebrity Fundraiser - Calumet Club - Augusta, ME
- Tuesday, May 14th, 2013 @ Noon Maine State Retirees Day - Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME
- Thursday, May 16th, 2013 @ Evening Northeastern Loggers' Association - Jeff's Catering - Brewer, ME
- Friday, June 21st, 2013 @ 5pm Wing Family Reunion - Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME
- July 15 - July 18th, 2013 @ Multi-day Victory Chimes Windjammer Cruise - Rockland, ME
- Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 @ Evening Delta Kappa Gamma - Holiday Inn by the Bay - Portland, ME
- Friday, October 18th, 2013 @ 6pm Dept. of Professionalism & Financial Regulations - Harborside Hotel - Bar Harbor, ME
» View my archive of all public speaking events, in Maine and beyond!
» Read some truly sensational testimonials from previous clients!
Mutha's Quick Tips
Gary Entertains the Maine State House!
From the Kennebec Journal on July 4th, 2011:
Lawmakers finishing up business for the session bestowed "honors" on their colleagues last week, and enjoyed a comedy routine by Gary Crocker.
Crocker, a West Gardiner comedian, community college lobbyist and ardent Moxie fan, told jokes in the House wearing a blaze orange shirt and holding a stuffed toy lobster. Crocker has been a House performer in years past, helping to pass the time as lawmakers wait for paperwork...
- Read more from ON MAINE POLITICS: Time for some fun at State House
Gary is on Youtube!
We're thrilled to present a fantastic variety of Gary's performances for your viewing online. Enjoy a quick laugh or watch Gary work the crowd with our new clips, powered by YouTube. Visit our YouTube comedy channel and leave a comment!
A Real Face for Radio!
Gary has friends all across the radio dial in the great state of Maine. Take a listen to some of these appearances.
WABK 104.3FM in Gardiner, Maine: Gary joins Don Brown most Monday mornings at 8:05am to check in with Maine Humor.
Designer Health Net: Gary joins host Kristé Bouvier to talk all things health related--especially the healing power of Maine humor! Read Gary's latest article, "What's in a Laugh" in the June issue of the Designer Health Today Newspaper, page 12!
Good Sam Club thanks Gary!
A message from my new friends in the Maine Good Sams Club:
I've attached a photo for your scrap book.
As a professional, do you carry liability insurance?
I hope you do because the morning after your performance we had many folks approaching us indicating very sore ribs from excessive laughter and the hold YOU directly responsible!
You captured the hearts of all of the Good Sam'rs. None can recall a time when everyone was in 100% agreement that the entertainment was terrific!
Thank you for sharing what is certainly a God given gift for brightening lives with us! You're the Best of the Best!
Assorted Summer Fun
- The Kennebec Journal featured Gary on July 4th!
ON MAINE POLITICS: Time for some fun at State House
- Gary's the smahtest Unregistered Maine Guide on the block!
- Summah's the best season to look for Filbert!
The Capital Weekly has named Gary Crocker an Icon of Maine in a recent edition. The great feature and interview begins with a bang:
Gary Crocker keeps a special weapon in his vehicle. He used it once during a bumper-to-bumper traffic jam in Massachussets. "I put a red nose on, and people honked and put down their windows and asked for one. They even started making way for me, so I could go by. It sounds like the parting of the Red Sea, but it wasn't that dramatic."
Head over to the Capital Weekly on the Interwebs to check it out for yourself!
Speaking engagements across the United States...
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington, D.C.
- Puerto Rico
View Gary Crocker's speaking engagment map in a larger map
...And around the World!
- Paris, France
- Quebec City, Canada
For more Maine Humor visit www.mainehumor.com